Leave A Review
5 -star customer service !!
What business answers the phone on Sunday during football? NuScience that’s who!!! Thanks for helping me out with processing my order and changing my address. Products came in 3 days., can’t ask for more than that.
Great price and quick delivery
Wonderful price and very quick delivery!! Thanks Nuscience! I plan on ordering more soon!🙂
Response from NuScience Peptides
Thank for the review, we strive to give top notch customer service while providing a premium product!!!
Not one issue
Thank you NuScience for a perfect transaction and GREAT prices on both products.
whoop there it is
Wow, I’m impressed with how fast my order arrived! It was delivered well before the estimated delivery date. Kudos to the efficient delivery and for their speed.
Response from NuScience Peptides
We try to ship same day given the opportunity!
thanks for the help
I recently purchased this product, and I am thrilled with its quality and effectiveness. It has surpassed my expectations. Moreover, the customer service experience was exceptional. The representatives were friendly, and knowledgeable, and resolved my queries promptly. I’ll definitely continue to support NuScience and recommend their products to other researchers.
|Heavy Atom Count||100|
|Hydrogen Bond Donor Count||16|
|Hydrogen Bond Acceptor Count||24|
|Rotatable Bond Count||39|
|Physical Appearance||Fine White Lyophilized Powder|
|Stability||Lyophilized protein is to be stored at -20°C. It is recommended to aliquot the reconstituted (dissolved) protein into several discrete vials in order to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. Reconstituted protein can be stored at 4°C|
|InChI||InChI=1S/C62H98N16O22/c1-31(2)25-37(55(92)74-50(32(3)4)62(99)100)71-46(81)29-65-51(88)33(5)67-53(90)38(26-48(84)85)73-54(91)39(27-49(86)87)72-52(89)34(6)68-57(94)41-15-10-21-75(41)58(95)35(13-7-8-20-63)70-45(80)30-66-56(93)40-14-9-22-76(40)60(97)43-17-12-24-78(43)61(98)42-16-11-23-77(42)59(96)36(18-19-47(82)83)69-44(79)28-64/h31-43, 50H, 7-30, 63-64H2, 1-6H3, (H, 65, 88)(H, 66, 93)(H, 67, 90)(H, 68, 94)(H, 69, 79)(H, 70, 80)(H, 71, 81)(H, 72, 89)(H, 73, 91)(H, 74, 92)(H, 82, 83)(H, 84, 85)(H, 86, 87)(H, 99, 100)/t33-, 34-, 35-, 36-, 37-, 38-, 39-, 40-, 41-, 42-, 43-, 50-/m0/s1|
|IUPAC Name||(4S)-4-[(2-aminoacetyl)amino]-5-[(2S)-2-[(2S)-2-[(2S)-2-[[2-[[(2S)-6-amino-1-[(2S)-2-[[(2S)-1-[[(2S)-3-carboxy-1-[[(2S)-3-carboxy-1-[[(2S)-1-[[2-[[(2S)-1-[[(1S)-1-carboxy-2-methylpropyl]amino]-4-methyl-1-oxopentan-2-yl]amino]-2-oxoethyl]amino]-1-oxopropan-2-yl]amino]-1-oxopropan-2-yl]amino]-1-oxopropan-2-yl]amino]-1-oxopropan-2-yl]carbamoyl]pyrrolidin-1-yl]-1-oxohexan-2-yl]amino]-2-oxoethyl]carbamoyl]pyrrolidine-1-carbonyl]pyrrolidine-1-carbonyl]pyrrolidin-1-yl]-5-oxopentanoic acid|
Description of BPC157
Fibroblast Recruitment for Enhanced Healing with BPC157
BPC157 acts to stimulate the rapid migration of fibroblasts to the site of damage5; these cells play an integral role in providing proteinaceous extracellular matrix material for tissue repair6. It has been shown to induce the production of F-actin in recruited fibroblasts7, which is one of the materials necessary to begin rebuilding the site of tissue damage.
This peptide also assists in the healing of wounds and viscera by increasing the probability of cellular survival under oxidative stress8, which is common at the site of traumatic injury. When fewer cells have died at the site of damage, then more cells can be activated in order to begin repair.
Through its action as a stimulator of tissue repair, BPC157 shows great potential as an agent for all kinds of tissue repair including muscle, connective tissue, and skeletal components.
BPC 157; BPC-157; Body protection compound 15;
- Sikiric, P., Seiwerth, S., Grabarevic, Z., Petek, M., Rucman, R., Turkovic, B., & Brkic, T. (1994). The beneficial effect of BPC 157, a 15 amino acid peptide BPC fragment, on gastric and duodenal lesions induced by restraint stress, cysteamine and 96% ethanol in rats. A comparative study with H 2 receptor antagonists, dopamine promotors and gut peptides.Life sciences,54(5), PL63-PL68.
- Seiwerth, S., Sikiric, P., Grabarevic, Z., Zoricic, I., Hanzevacki, M., Ljubanovic, D., … & Kolega, Z. (1997). BPC 157’s effect on healing. Journal of Physiology-Paris,91(3), 173-178.
- Sikirić, P., Seiwerth, S., Grabarević, Ž., Ručman, R., Petek, M., Jagić, V., … & Marović, A. (1996). Beneficial effect of a novel pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on gastric lesions induced by restraint stress, ethanol, indomethacin, and capsaicin neurotoxicity. Digestive diseases and sciences,41(8), 1604-1614.
- Keremi, B., Lohinai, Z., Komora, P., Duhaj, S., Borsi, K., Jobbagy-Ovari, G., & Varga, G. (2009). Antiinflammatory effect of BPC 157 on experimental periodontitis in rats. J Physiol Pharmacol,60(Suppl 7), 115-22.
- Brcic, L., Brcic, I., Staresinic, M., Novinscak, T., Sikiric, P., & Seiwerth, S. (2009). Modulatory effect of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on angiogenesis in muscle and tendon healing. J Physiol Pharmacol,60(Suppl 7), 191-96.
- Krivic, A., Majerovic, M., Jelic, I., Seiwerth, S., & Sikiric, P. (2008). Modulation of early functional recovery of Achilles tendon to bone unit after transection by BPC 157 and methylprednisolone. Inflammation Research,57(5), 205-210.
- Chang, C. H., Tsai, W. C., Lin, M. S., Hsu, Y. H., & Pang, J. H. S. (2011). The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on tendon healing involves tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration.Journal of Applied Physiology,110(3), 774-780.
- Sikiric, P., Marovic, A., Matoz, W., Anic, T., Buljat, G., Mikus, D., … & Hahn, V. (1999). A behavioural study of the effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in Parkinson’s disease models in mice and gastric lesions induced by 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1, 2, 3, 6-tetrahydropyridine. Journal of Physiology-Paris,93(6), 505-512.
ALL LITERATURE, INFORMATION, AND DATA, PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.